SMOKIN’ TS BLOODY MARY
- 3 oz tomato juice
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz Smokin’ Ts
- 1 oz Pickle brine
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 1/4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 slice of lime
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1/8 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 oz string cheese
Place Ice cubes into 16oz mixing glass and add fresh cracked pepper. Squeeze 1 slice of lime and 1 slice of lemon over ice and pepper. Then add the horseradish and celery salt. Now add the pickle juice, vodka, tomato juice and Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick. Cover the mixing glass and shake well then transfer into serving glass and garnish with olive, pickle spear, string cheese or any of your favorite condiments.
SMOKIN’ TS CHEESEBURGERS
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 4 oz Smokin’ Ts Original Or With A Kick
- 1/2 small to medium sweet onion very fine diced
- 1 whole button mushroom very fine diced
- 4 slices of Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese diced
- 8 slices of Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Place ground meat into mixing bowl and add onion, mushroom and Cheddar cheese. Now add minced garlic or garlic powder, salt pepper and Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick and mix well. Form into 4 equal size patties.
Preheat Grill and cook patties on each side for 6-8 minutes until desired temperature is reached. Now place two slices of additional Cheddar cheese on top of patties for the last 40 seconds of grilling time.
Place on your favorite bun and add any preferred condiments.
SMOKIN’ TS STEW
- 3 lb stewing meat (beef, pork, lamb, poultry or venison)
- 10-12 oz beef stock
- 6-8 oz Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick
- 4 cups potatoes cubed
- 1 cup carrots peeled and cubed
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup turnips peeled and diced
- 1 whole sweet onion peeled and diced
- 2 tbs minced fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Season stewing meat with salt and pepper and place into slow cooker. Add sliced carrots, celery, turnips and cubed onions to slow cooker and fill half way with water. Now add minced parsley, bay leaves and fresh thyme. Then add Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick. Cook on low to high for 4-8 hrs depending on temperature setting. Add cubed potatoes 1hr before finished cooking time.
SMOKIN’ TS MARINATED PORK CHOPS
- 4-8 oz Loin Pork Chops
- 2-3 oz Smokin’Ts Original or With A Kick
Place pork chops into large zip lock bag and add Smokin’ Ts Original or With a Kick and let marinade in refrigerator for 2hrs. Preheat Grill.
Remove Pork chops from bag and place onto grill. Cook each side until internal temperature of 140 degrees fahrenheit. Brush Pork chops with excess marinade during cooking time. Top with additional sauce as desired. Pair with any of your favorite vegetable sides.
SMOKIN’ TS TACO DIP
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- 2-4 oz Smokin’Ts Original or With A Kick
- 1 whole avocado pitted peeled and sliced
- 1 whole Roma tomato diced
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro chopped
Place cream cheese and sour cream into mixing bowl and mix with wooden spoon, smoothing out mixture until even consistency. Now add Smokin’ Ts Original or With a Kick and incorporate until smooth. Transfer to serving dish and top with sliced avocado, diced tomatoes and fresh cilantro then serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
SMOKIN’ TS CHICKEN SALAD
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast 6-8 oz
- 4 oz lettuce (your choice)
- 2 oz Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick
- 2 oz shredded carrots
- 2 oz sliced cucumber
- 2 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 tbs cooking oil
Preheat Skillet on medium heat. Season both sides of chicken breast with salt and pepper. Add cooking oil to skillet. Place chicken into skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side depending on thickness of chicken breast. Make sure internal temperature reaches 160 degrees fahrenheit. Place lettuce, tomatoes and vegetables into mixing bowl and add 2-3 oz of Smokin’ Ts Original or With A Kick and toss until coated with dressing. Remove chicken from skillet and slice into three slices then place over prepared salad.
SMOKIN’ TS QUESADILLAS
- 12 oz ground beef, bison, or turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, deveined & diced
- 1/4 cup of your favorite cheese
- 3 burrito-sized tortillas
- 4 tbs Smokin’ Ts
- 3 tsp butter (or substitute pam)
Brown meat in pan until cooked thoroughly. Add bell pepper and Smokin’ Ts, stir well, remove from heat and cover. Heat new pan to med/med-high and add butter. Lie tortilla flat and add cheese. Allow tortilla to brown slightly, 2-3 minutes. Top cheese with meat & pepper mixture and fold tortilla in half. Carefully transfer to cutting board, cut and serve! Add guacamole, sour cream, or rice and beans!
SMOKIN’ TS PASTA WITH SAUTÉED SPINACH AND GROUND TURKEY
- 1 box pasta of choice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, peeled and pressed
- 2 cups baby spinach, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef, bison, or turkey
- 2-3 tbs Smokin’ Ts
Cook pasta as directed. Add garlic to olive oil in bowl, stir in cooked and drained pasta. Toss to coat and set aside or distribute pasta to meal prep containers.
Heat sauté pan to med/med-high and cook meat thoroughly, chopping into small pieces. Once meat is fully cooked, add Smokin’ Ts to pan. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes on med, stirring occasionally, to ensure meat is fully cooked. Add meat to right to pasta or meal prep containers.
Add spinach to sauté pan on med heat, stir frequently until wilted. Transfer spinach to pasta dish.